Jarvis Constructions wins another MBA Award for 2012
Jarvis Constructions picked up another award at the MBA Awards for Excellence in Housing Presentations Night held 8 September 2012 at Darling Harbour.
This project was a Major Alterations & Additions project for a Naremburn home and incorporated major Ground Floor alterations to the existing dwelling and the additions of a first floor, roof conversion, a new pool and landscaping whilst maintaining a heritage front facade.
The key features of works include:
* High End Architectural Detail
* Maintained Heritage Facade
* Tri-level Stone Feature Wall
* Floating Timber Stairs
* Timber Flooring
* Delineation of original Federation style and the new Contemporary style
* Extensive joinery
* Creation of living space via roof conversion
* Extensive structural works to allow minimal vertical supports and allow full open plan features
* Granite Driveway Entry
* Pool & Landscaping